500ml ready-to-use spray bottle
Formulated for the complete bee and honey production environments including poly hives. This concentrated cleaner sanitiser is a powerful tried and tested bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal product.
A brand new concept for beekeepers that will keep equipment, tools, hives and bee wear safe to use, hygienically clean and disease free.
Safe to use on poly hives. Will not degrade, stain or damage any water washable surface.
Only to be used for cleaning.
Spore forming bacterium such as Nozema, Chalkbrood and American Foulbrood are all fungicidal diseases of honey bees. Streptococcus pluton is a bacterial infection that causes European Foulbrood in honey bees. When used at the correct concentration Hive wash is highly effective against moulds and yeasts. Typical pathogens such as E. Coli, Listeria, Campylobacter and Salmonella are eliminated when these concentrations are adhered to. Prevents cross contamination and the spread of disease.
- POWERFUL CLEANSER / SANITISER
- BACTERICIDAL- VIRUCIDAL – FUNGICIDAL
- FANTASTIC VALUE = 100 REFILLS OF TRIGGER SPRAY
- SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR BEEKEEPERS
- CLEANS POLY HIVES AND WOODEN HIVES
- WILL NOT DEGRADE POLY HIVES
- CAN BE USED IN PRESSURE WASHERS
- SUITABLE FOR WHOLE HONEY PRODUCTION AREA
- CLEANS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- UNIQUE PRODUCT FOR BEEKEEPERS
- STOPS CROSS CONTAMINATION
- POWERFUL LOW FOAM SANITISER
- KILLS GERMS!
- NO RESIDUE, PLEASANT SMELL