The world's smallest full automatic bottler!
Function: the empty jars are placed on the outer rim of the table. They will automatically be arranged into the right filling position. The sensor will detect every jar once it is in the right positon. The control unit stops the table . Then the machine starts filling. After filling, the table starts moving again to get the next empty jar under the nozzle. The filled jars are automatically moved into the center of the table, from where there need to be removed by hand.
This turntable works for round, squared or hexagonal jars from 50 ml to 500 ml.
- Bottling capacity: 390 jars 500 g honey (ca. 350 ml) / hour
- Motor Turntable: 230 VAC
- Ø of the turntable: 650 mm
- Platform of the turntable: ca. 530 x 640 mm (some parts jut out)
- Rotation speed of the turntable: 2 rpm (fix)
- Delivery incl. capacitive sensor to detect jars from glass and metal with an opening-Ø fof 30 mm and up.