VitaFeed Nutri is a protein-rich feed that boosts honey bee health, increases brood area and increases honey production. VitaFeed Nutri is a rigorously tested, GMO-free nutritional supplement that can be used at almost any time of year to promote controlled colony growth. VitaFeed Nutri is scientifically formulated and packed with an optimum blend of vitamins and crude amino acids specifically developed to boost your bees.
- Stimulatory pollen-rich for honey bees
- Promotes controlled population growth, corrects nutritional deficiencies and extends bee lifespan
- Boosts brood rearing, leading to stronger colonies and increased honey production
- Safe and effective for use at any time of year, even during a summer gap.
What is VitaFeed Nutri
- VitaFeed Nutri is a nutritional supplement promoting controlled population growth
- Packed with easily digested proteins to correct nutritional deficiencies
- For use at times of low-quality pollen to stimulate increased honey production
- A pollen substitute that increases bee lifespan
How VitaFeed Nutri Helps
Honey bees need protein, but not all pollen has the same protein content. VitaFeed Nutri ensures that bees have sufficient protein to enable healthier colony development and thereby increased honey production. The year-round suitability and simplicity of applying the feed in syrup makes it an ideal product for any beekeeper wanting to keep healthier and more productive bees.
Rigorous trials in different countries have shown the remarkable effects of using the VitaFeed Nutri supplement. Studies show that bees increase their pollen consumption by 50% when the percentage of protein in the pollen drops from 30% to 20%. When protein content drops, bees turn to their own body reserves. This in turn reduces their lifespan, their brood-rearing capability and therefore the development of the colony. VitaFeed Nutri compensates for protein deficiencies.
When to Use VitaFeed Nutri Pollen Supplement
VitaFeed Nutri can be used throughout the beekeeping year:
During foraging gaps
Keep colonies strong and productive by using VitaFeed Nutri during temporary summer pollen gaps. When nectar is flowing but there is a temporary lack of quality (vitamin and amino-acids) pollen, the powder should be sprinkled onto brood frames. Extensive tests have shown that application in this way does not contaminate honey.
How to Use VitaFeed Nutri
VitaFeed Nutri is available in a 500 gram pack sufficient to feed approximately 16 colonies. In spring and autumn it can simply be diluted with sugar syrup and fed to your bees, following the label directions. VitaFeed Nutri can also be used during the honey flow by sprinkling the powder on top of the brood frames when installing, adding and removing super frames.